Rick

"Peabody" wrote in message news:Nwcfe.2536$Fv.520@lakeread01...
Rick says...

I'm tired of vacuuming my plaster pool, and am looking
at automatic cleaners, particularly the suction type.

The Kreepy Krauly appears to be the most popular, but I
see some complaints about the frequent need to buy
repair parts. Apparently this is part of their
business plan.

My local pool store guy sells the KK, but prefers the
Polaris 140, which is $50 less, and doesn't need parts
all the time.

And then there's the Baracuda, about which I know
nothing.

I would appreciate any opinions on these, or links to
discussions about them.

Skip the rest and get the best. Polaris 280.

Thanks, but that model is a "pressure" cleaner. My pool
isn't plumbed for that.

Polaris 360 would be next best.