Jason D.

On 26 May 2005 13:13:38 -0700, wrote:

Jason

Help has arrived! You have a C-5 type chassis. Service literature
is CM-143.
Similar boards a 9-1131 and 9-1132.

Going back and looking at your posts, am I correct that you have a
dead unit? You said the spark gap was sooty so the CRT is not at
fault. MAYBE you're right, but you could be wrong. I have seen plenty

Thank you! David. Anything else I should watch out? Which yokes is
suitable as test so I can run the chassis before shipping it back? I
have number of 27" Zeniths sitting around.

I know, I have nothing to lose by fixing using parts that I have. I
have fixed like this one (sooty spark gap & trace blown off, fuse
popped) while ago and Zenith tv fired up.

By the way, I have repaired so many zeniths so I know what to look
besides what you can point out.

Cheers, Wizard

David, on the Illinois prairie.