Bruce L. Bergman

On Wed, 25 May 2005 16:07:48 -0400, "Waynemak"
wrote:

Ok I looked at this big thing that is sure to need some metal working, the
seller and I agreed on whats a fair price now to I show up with a flat bed
and cash or keep walking. take a look
www.motherearthrecycling.net/leroi/leroi.htm

Hey neato, a self-contained road crew! Drive up to the hole, hook
up the air and jackhammer it out, haul away the swarf, dump in some
base mix, put the compacting head in the jackhammer and stomp it down,
dump in some hot asphalt, screed it flat, and compact again.

Solves both the 'I need a small tractor' and the 'I need a big air
compressor' problems with one tool.

LeRoi is known for their tow-behind compressors. Let me do some
searching - hey, they have to exist. Wait, Dresser Industries owns
them... No, looks like they got sold to Siebe Industries PLC, and
they have the CompAir division - here's the Google cache of the news
release...

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:4...nc+LeRoi&hl=en

Bingo! http://comp-air.com/7-parts-and-accessories-eng.htm

Okay, spare parts shouldn't be a total nightmare. ;-)

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545