Dan

"Robert Sturgeon"

No. If I were to hand you a revolver with 30 chambers armed, then told
you you could empty all but one chamber, it wouldn't be a good deal...

I'd like to see THAT revolver!

Hypothetical, for institutional use only...

The ONLY sure-fire way to prevent the spread of HIV and pregnancy is
abstinence...followed by monagamy.

So, you are saying that no one should have sex, ever again. THERE'S
a working solution, all right!

Are you suggesting that monogamous couples don't have sex?

No, I'm stating categorically there is no way to ensure your mate or
mate-to-be
or was-mate(s) is/are and/or was/were and/or will be monogamous...

How about we will make a law such that no
Republican or Libertarian who has ever voted Republican can ever have sex
ever again.

I'm sure you'd like that. Heck, you'd probably like to
execute anyone who ever voted Republican or Libertarian.

Nope, I'm not like the NeoCon proles. Thank Gaia.

Dan

--
"...a terrorist would have to be really stupid to attack George's office,
because the odds of George being there are so slim. "

Ben Tripp