masterteks masterteks is offline
Junior Member

[quote=Angelo]I have a slightly used and working Power Module Part Number 60301 /
S53AMI for the JBL PSW-D110 Subwoofer made by JBL in stock for
immediate delivery. I will supply it with a NEW replacement 10uF /100V
non-polarized electrolytic capacitor for location C6 on the amplifier
board also. The originals were 10uf/50v value and usually failed or
exploded and are indicated to require upgrade to a 100V DC value as
per their Service Bulletins.
QUOTE]

Angelo,
If the parts are still available I have a prime candidate for them. Please email me with the details of how to make the transaction.
Alfred