Edwin Pawlowski

"John Flatley" wrote in message
Ed,

When you renewed your subscription for $24.95 you got a
deal/service/bargain
that you wanted. I assume you thought that was a fair price, that's why
you
renewed.

Since I replied to this, I received an email from WJ. With their
explanation, I seems I'm getting a good deal. I'm at work and my papers are
at home, but I have no reason to doubt what they told me.

I asked, they answered. That is what my message was about. Rob was willing
to come forward yesterday, one of his associates contacted me today. I
appreciate that and it helps keep a good relationship between us.
Ed