Lane

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote in message Of course they
did. The very notion that lead is valueless is absurd, the
stuff of housewife's tales. It is a commodity like anything else and
is
valuable in the recycle business. How folks deduct that because a
substance is controlled that it has no value is beyond me. Wouldn't a
prudent individual conclude that old wheel weights can be melted to make
*new* wheel weights?

Harold

This was true even 20-25 years ago. If a good customer asked for some old
wheel weights I'd give him a pound or so, but if it was someone I didn't
know they were sent on thier way. But I'm sure the stuff is even more
valuable now.

Lane