Userb3

"Travis Jordan" wrote in
m:

Userb3 wrote:
I notice their website doesn't mention concrete pools. How does the
polaris do on concrete?

Is your pool really concrete or is it gunite with marsite or a crushed
stone finish?

It's really concrete

If it is really finished concrete I think any pool sweep would still
work fine, you'd just have to replace the tires and tail scrubbers a
bit more frequently due to faster wear. (Isn't concrete hard on your
skin when you scuff it against the walls?).

That's why there are stainless steel sides on the top 4'.

But further looking at the Polaris shows that it uses my existing pump.
I'm looking for something that operates independently of the existing
filter system and pump. I want the skimmers and returns to be free to
circulate and clean surface debris.

--

http://www.gopchoice.org/