Frank Erskine wrote:

I bought an Epson printer cartridge t'other day. It had a warning
attached - "Do not drink".

Perhaps they thought someone would make squids in ink with it.

We have so many idiot warnings now that few people bother reading them
at all. Perhaps a case could be made that adding another stupid warning
resulted in someone not bothering reading them all, and consequently
having an accident. Bout time these frivolous warnings got dealt with.

Of course at no point in the proceeedings would it ever be permitted to
point out that the adult involved is responsible for their own actions,
and clearly the cause of their own misfortune. Oh no.

NT