Gary A in KC

Rob, I appreciate that you've hit the group to explain your business
practices. I was a respondent in the last thread on this topic and for the
most part have no problem with what you're doing. I, however, got a bill and
no book. From the repeated threads on this topic, I knew what was going on
so I just round filed the bill and laughed at it. If I get repeated bills,
it will aggravate me though.

I've been involved professionally in this type of "negative solicitation"
practice and have found that it may make sense economically to do it this
way, but it has never made sense from a customer relations standpoint. You
always end up making people angry at you over the littlest things. Good will
is hard to come by in a business and a lot easier to lose over these kind of
practice.

Just my 2 cents

Gary in KC

P.S. My subscription is safe - I've always enjoyed your magazine.

"Rob Johnstone" wrote in message
m...
The Woodworker's Journal book

It is disturbing for me to read the thread about the Woodworker's
Journal book. I can assure you that there was no intention of causing
aggravation and for that I apologize.