Nick Finnigan

Default TV and radio aerials on one mast?

"Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
Christian McArdle wrote:
Planning to install two new aerials for TV /incl freeview/ and fm radio.
/Streatham, London, about 1-2 miles from Crystal Palace transmitter/.

Quite frankly, I'd give it a go with the TV aeriel inside the loft.

NO NO NO, not if he wants it to work properly, assuming you are talking
about an aerial.

I've got a new Freeview box connected using ancient brown cable
and several connectors.to a 20 quid (ish) aerial from CPC inside
my loft, pointed at Winter Hill about 20 miles away.
How should I tell if it is not working properly?