Edwin Pawlowski

"Lee Gordon" wrote in message
Since Woodcraft is not involved in the practice here, AJ
should either sit back and be quiet or be willing to answer for his
comments
also.

However, what I cannot sympathize with is for someone to come in here and
speak his mind about the topic du jour and at the same time tell another
participant that he should "sit back and be quiet." You have the right to
grouse to your heart's content about what you perceive as shoddy marketing
practices. It is, after all, a public forum. So by the same token, I
think
telling AJ to pipe down is out of line. (Note: I have no business
telling
you not to express your opinion; I'm just letting you know that I
disagree.)

Re=read what I wrote. He is able to make any comment he want, but must be
willing to take the heat for them also. Just like I did, just like you are.
If he wants to be an apologist for the publishing industry, he is a full
blown participant and subject to other's comments about his.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/