Lee Gordon

The fact were stated plainly. I have the invoice in front
of me. If Rob is not the person to ask, if AJ is not to back him up, they
should not make statements about their publications in a public form. I did
just that. You decided to answer me. That is your choice, that is the
chance I took. Since Woodcraft is not involved in the practice here, AJ
should either sit back and be quiet or be willing to answer for his comments
also.

We (educated consumers) know that unsolicited merchandise can legally be
considered a "gift" and may be kept without obligation to either return it
or pay for it. And in that repect, I can completely sympathize with your
annoyance at being billed for the book you recieved.

However, what I cannot sympathize with is for someone to come in here and
speak his mind about the topic du jour and at the same time tell another
participant that he should "sit back and be quiet." You have the right to
grouse to your heart's content about what you perceive as shoddy marketing
practices. It is, after all, a public forum. So by the same token, I think
telling AJ to pipe down is out of line. (Note: I have no business telling
you not to express your opinion; I'm just letting you know that I disagree.)

Lee