geoff

Default WTB: translucent corrugated plastic for car-port roof

In message , Mungo
Henning writes
Hi Folks,
Emmm, the (too) long Subject covers it all: does anyone know or
have experience of buying corrugated plastic sheeting for a
new car-port roof?

Some web sites state "thick" or "thin", but these relative terms
ain't of much use to an ignoramus like me!

And what about fixing centres?
My new car port will be three metres wide by six metres long.

Since the car port is close to a house window, I fancy using
some sort of translucent/transparent sheet material to keep the
light level up.

Advice requested please; thanks in advance

If I were you, I'd go for twinwall or something like that. Corrugated
sheets have a life of about 5 years and start to go brown and brittle.
--
geoff