Robatoy

In article , "joey"
wrote:

[snipperectomy]

Don't send something of measurable value without permission of the receiver

Joey, I couldn't agree more.
In a roundabout way, it's an invasion of some sort.
It's right up there with that call from a telemarketer.
That neighbour's dog doing his business on MY lawn.

I got ****ed off a couple of days ago when I paid money to go see a
movie (Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy..thought it was just GREAT).
Starting time was 7:30.
7:45 they were STILL running commercials for this, that, and the other.
WTF?? That is using time *I* paid for.

PS..when a telemarketer calls, I always ask for his/her home-phone
number so I can call them back....or I answer in a language I make up as
I go along.