WillR

Tom Watson wrote:
On Wed, 25 May 2005 07:41:52 -0700, nospambob
wrote:

Repeated requests to McAfee for help getting their software running
again have gone unanswered! Program got into trouble and wouldn't
load to it was uninstalled and reloaded twice and attempts to start it
show the same error message. One message from McAfee was received
with sounds of wanting to help was received and it has been sent back
3 times. I used Norton before switching to McAfee and am wondering if
there are other options available.

Oh Boy, this one is going to run for awhile.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ (website)

I need to stain some cherry. Any suggestions? That should get us back to
wood working.. LOL

Just designed a "mission style" end table -- gonna make it in cherry
starting tomorrow or next day.

Promise to use Danish oil (Tried and True) or sumtin'. I swear Tom it's
tru -- I will honest. The blood recipe didn't work. It went brown and
hid the grain -- I actually tried it. :-) O'Deen was wrong. :-)

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek