Jonah

Thanks for helping me make my point. What little free time I have to read this group has become more of a chore than an
enjoyment because of all the off-topic babble and sniping I have to wade through. Here are a couple of stand-up guys
apologizing for not dumbing down their mailing enough to suit the masses, and all they get is more abuse!
Sorry I didn't answer your post immediately...I was making sawdust.

...and what does any of THIS have to do with woodworking, Jonah?
Did the plight of the publishing industry catch your interest?
Did you have too much time on your hands? Were you sitting at your
computer when you had all that time on your hands?
You weren't throwing stones at all of us, were you, Jonah?

Jonah?

*tap, tap, tap*

"Is this thing on???"