Leon

"A.J. Hamler" wrote in message
ups.com...

Snip of curt paragraph.

A couple of weeks back when it was Woodcraft Magazine under attack, I
not only attempted to explain all of this, but also stood up for Rob
and WWJ's book promotions because the situations were so similar. (I
seem to recall that I was criticized for that by a couple of posters.)
But it's the same thing. There's nothing sleazy here, nothing
underhanded. Rob's a great guy and edits a fine publication. He has
better things to do than scam woodworkers. If you get a promotional
offer from his publication, or mine, or anyone else's (I got a free
cookbook last week from BH&G, with the exact same kind of offer),
there's nothing to get upset or guilty about. It's just plain old
simple marketing of an offer that we publishing folks hope you'll like.
If you like it, buy it. If you don't, ignore it. You won't hurt our
feelings, and we won't come yell at you.

You may not think it is sleazy but apparently we do and we are the ones that
you are trying to sell to. Don't tell us that we are wrong! You are the
ones sending out the crap that is ****ing some of us off. If you cannot
take the criticism I suggest you find another way to hawk your goods.