Old Nick

On Wed, 25 May 2005 14:59:34 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"nospambob" wrote in message
I used Norton before switching to McAfee and am wondering if
there are other options available.

Norton or EZ Trust from Computer Associates. I have one at home, the other
at work, they are both pretty good.

OOI, what version of EZTrust are you running and are you using just
the virus or the fwall as well? V5.xx firewall is having a lot of
reported troubles. I have it and I have experienced these. The reports
come from the forums (mostly Zone Labs ones, which cover the same
virus/firewall engine)and match my experiences. CA's