Bob Brock

On Wed, 25 May 2005 15:27:18 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Wed, 25 May 2005 13:42:37 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

In misc.survivalism Gunner wrote:

On the other hand..Conservative chicks are HOT!...and they not only
can..but want to **** your brains out and not whimper and whine about
their ex's, boy/girlfriends etc.

Conservative girls believe in Traditional Family Values, like no sex
without marriage.

Christian Conservative girls do. Im conservative, and hardly a
Christian. You normally use such a broad brush?

I think that you are talking about those who profess Conservatism, but do
not practice it.

Since your original comment above is fundimentally flawed...we can
ignore the above statement.

Btw..all liberals are child molesters. Better yet..all Liberals are
atheists....no....All Liberals are Pagans.. yah..thats the ticket.

See..I can follow your lead and use a broad brush too.

You always have G