tom

Richard's point, you son of a diseased omega dog's whore, is that there are
no proper permissions for such a thing, and he's right.
Furthermore, you're area of focus, and in fact your initiation of this foray
into homosexual insult - related territory is evidence of your obvious
raped-prison-bitch type syndrome. Clearly, you have been taken advantage of
and you are going through the rest of your miserable life seeing hostile
homosexuals in everything from skype cartoons to random text typos. If I
took the time on this that you obviously do, there would be no typos and
omitted words like 'of' for you to see evidence of nazis and homosexuality
where there are none. What do you see in Rorshasch blots, diseased
son-of-dog-whore? Fags, and oh so not nice NAZI-esque caricatures?
Remember the start of all of this --- you're intellectually challenged
drive-by comment, "Oh please, get rid of skype, they have not nice nazi
cartoons, and they aren't nice, god help me, moan, snivel, whine."
How deep does the snow have to get, before you get the drift --- I can make
it as deep as the sky is high and hell is low, you poster child for the
prohibition of the making of pornographic videos involving ovulating,
fertile female humans and genetically challenged but fertile, mongrel
canines that are terminally infested with lice, fleas, ticks, scabies,
ascaris intestinal worms, tapeworms, mange, canine spongiform encephalitis,
and whose rank in the pack is so low that their food intake is so miniscule
that their ribs show even when ALL other members of the pack are hideously
obese.
I like beating you up like this, can we keep doing it?

--
73
Tom