Peter Andrews

"Lobster" wrote in message
Ages ago I remember seeing a sort-of manual cement mixer; can't recall
details as I wasn't particulary interested at the time, but I think it was
a drum with mixing vanes that you rolled about on the ground or something?

Just that these days I find myself mixing smallish quantities fairly
often; can't really justify buying a proper mixer and haven't got the
storage room anyway (I do one-day hires from HSS when needed). Advancing
age means it's increasingly hard on the old back, and I'm looking for a
better long-term solution.

Does anyone know if these things are any good, and if they are still
around? (my guess is "no" and therefore, "no" but just wondered!)

David

I bought one about 20 years ago, it's only been used once - more trouble
than it's worth. I think it must be in the shed somewhere....

Peter