Ian Wheeler

AVG gets my vote as well. Been using the free version for about a year, it
updates very smoothly every day, very easy to use (nothing to do) and
integrates perfectly into Outlook.

Ian

"Woodcrafter" wrote in message
u...

"nospambob" wrote in message
Repeated requests to McAfee for help getting their software running
again have gone unanswered! Program got into trouble and wouldn't
load to it was uninstalled and reloaded twice and attempts to start it
show the same error message. One message from McAfee was received
with sounds of wanting to help was received and it has been sent back
3 times. I used Norton before switching to McAfee and am wondering if
there are other options available.

AVG Antivirus. They even have a 100% free version which works great and
the
virus definitions are updated very regularly. Been using it here for last
6
months and still virus-free.
www.grisoft.com

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Complete our tool survey, Win $200!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System
- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge
- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)
- Porter Cable FR350A Framing Nailer
- WoodHaven Biscuit Master
- EZ Smart Guide System