Charles Spitzer

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 May 2005 11:18:29 -0400, Robatoy
wrote:
In article ,
nospambob wrote:

Repeated requests to McAfee for help getting their software running
again have gone unanswered! Program got into trouble and wouldn't
load to it was uninstalled and reloaded twice and attempts to start it
show the same error message. One message from McAfee was received
with sounds of wanting to help was received and it has been sent back
3 times. I used Norton before switching to McAfee and am wondering if
there are other options available.

OS X
Virus free since April 2001.

In other words, for the entire history of OSX.

UNIX rules!!!

I've got one Linux box that has an uptime of (checks) 1004 days.

i think the current record for one of our customers is upwards of 9 years.