Vic Baron

"nospambob" wrote in message
Repeated requests to McAfee for help getting their software running
again have gone unanswered! Program got into trouble and wouldn't
load to it was uninstalled and reloaded twice and attempts to start it
show the same error message. One message from McAfee was received
with sounds of wanting to help was received and it has been sent back
3 times. I used Norton before switching to McAfee and am wondering if
there are other options available.

I've installed AVG, Ad-Aware, Spybot and MS Beta Spyware Blocker on many
systems with no further problems or slowdown. All can be set to run
automatically and to update automatically.

Best of all - they are all free.

I do not like either Norton or McAfee for various reasons - suffice to say
the combo I mention above is superior for various reasons, IMHO.

Vic