Robatoy

In article ,
nospambob wrote:

Repeated requests to McAfee for help getting their software running
again have gone unanswered! Program got into trouble and wouldn't
load to it was uninstalled and reloaded twice and attempts to start it
show the same error message. One message from McAfee was received
with sounds of wanting to help was received and it has been sent back
3 times. I used Norton before switching to McAfee and am wondering if
there are other options available.

OS X
Virus free since April 2001.
On line 24/7/365 'cept one line power failure
caused by some privatization deal south from here..*G*
UNIX rules!!!

and prior to installing OS X:

OS 9 and previous
Virus free since Jan. 1993.

Ad them up. 12 years, no virus.
No virus checkers either.

One virus in 1988

No virus from 1984 - 1988

Before everybody takes their shirts off, I only toot the Mac horn when
the topic has presented itself. I NEVER start threads extolling the
virtues of the vastly superior, crash-worthiness, viral immunity,
functionality and blazing speed of this obviously better platform.

G,D & R