Waynemak

It is an Allis motor, or th allis parts fit it.
"JohnM" wrote in message
m...
Waynemak wrote:
Ok I looked at this big thing that is sure to need some metal working,
the seller and I agreed on whats a fair price now to I show up with a
flat bed and cash or keep walking. take a look
www.motherearthrecycling.net/leroi/leroi.htm

I don't think you wasted a penny. Seems I read in a prior thread that the
motor is a 6 cyl. with two used for compressing? I don't remember for
sure.. If it's a four cylinder with a seperate compressor I think you'll
find motor parts easier than you expect, I'm pretty sure Allis Chalmers
used that LeRoi motor in one of their tractors. I've also seen one in a
Bantam crane and a portable compressor.

Nice machine, baby it and it'll last.

John