JohnM

Waynemak wrote:
Ok I looked at this big thing that is sure to need some metal working, the
seller and I agreed on whats a fair price now to I show up with a flat bed
and cash or keep walking. take a look
www.motherearthrecycling.net/leroi/leroi.htm

I don't think you wasted a penny. Seems I read in a prior thread that
the motor is a 6 cyl. with two used for compressing? I don't remember
for sure.. If it's a four cylinder with a seperate compressor I think
you'll find motor parts easier than you expect, I'm pretty sure Allis
Chalmers used that LeRoi motor in one of their tractors. I've also seen
one in a Bantam crane and a portable compressor.

Nice machine, baby it and it'll last.

John