Grunff

Lobster wrote:

Just that these days I find myself mixing smallish quantities fairly
often; can't really justify buying a proper mixer and haven't got the
storage room anyway (I do one-day hires from HSS when needed). Advancing
age means it's increasingly hard on the old back, and I'm looking for a
better long-term solution.

We bought a B&Q mixer for £200 about 4 years ago. It's been used for
several building projects. It's lived outside throughout. Only just
starting to rust now.

I'd strongly recommend one. Second hand ones (including ours!) can be
had for not very much money, and there's always a corner somewhere where
it can be tucked away.

--
Grunff