I never said sex education was wrong. I said that to teach them that
premarital sex was wrong. Big difference. Back when our society held
some taboos against such behavior we had far fewer problems.
When you buy a car it comes with a manual of do's and don't's.
When you buy a stereo it comes with a manual of do's and don'ts. When
you buy a drill it comes with a manual of do's and don't's. We are
supposed to read these things and avoid hurting ourselves or anyone
else. When we have a kid we forget all about some of the most important
do's and don't's and are appalled when he/she gets into trouble. My
point was that there are some serious consequences to fooling around
sexually and we just pretend that they don't present a threat, so there
is no reason to follow any manual.
I don't mean to sully your name, Dan, but why are you so
intolerant of my opinion?

Dan