Cliff

On Tue, 24 May 2005 15:42:18 -0500, Rex B wrote:

Ignoramus19430 wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2005 20:15:35 GMT, ff wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

I'll still stand by the fact that abstinence works perfectly but difficult
to achieve for the stupid. Why then at my 30th High School reunion there
were no out of wed babies or even divorces to any of my classmates...just
success stories, could it be that it is a Catholic HS??? Yet, I went to a
friend's public HS reunion and it was one tragic story after another,
consequences of bad, immoral decisions! Damn us fundies!!!

How many went to confession after telling their "success stories"

fundies have some of the highest divorce rates. explain that.

Adolescent conservatives are attracted to liberal girls?

The converse is not true.
And what winger wants a smart woman? So that's
false as well.

Takes us a while to realize their liberal ways don't end with marriage.

Which is unlikely to have happened anyway. See above.

Your problem is that, lacking birth control, you just raise more
little wingers (often living on welfare) while bemoaning your own
lack of education and the results (while raising cabbages).
--
Cliff