John Fields

On Wed, 25 May 2005 11:01:04 GMT, "tom" wrote:

"Blow me" ? OK, let's go there --- I was thinking perhaps we could at least
keep a semblance of maturity in this, however, that is clearly not to be. I
kind of figured you for a homosexual as soon as you got all hot about those
terrible, not-nice skype cartoons. "Tsk, tsk, they're like nazi's, it's so
terrible --- oh please, get rid of them!". Not that there's anything wrong
with being gay, but in your case, and only in your case, there is something
wrong with it, and terribly wrong at that, but only because it's you, John.
So, John, the little homosexual 'circuit designer' --- design any good
circuits lately? Or have you been too busy seeking anonymous, gay sex
encounters over the internet? Blow you? I'll BET you want me to blow
you --- fag. That's gotta be your most moronic response yet, but there'll
be more, and whichever way you turn, I'll beat you in that direction, too.
You should try sex with women, if you can. But of course you can't,
probably even if your life depended on it. I guess it has something to do
with your relationship with your mother, the cheapest, train station whore
that she is. Or maybe it was due to your experiences during that prison
sentence you served, probably for stealing panties or some kind of
disgusting sex offence --- and how you became a passive, raped prison bitch,
you underwear-sniffing piece of pee-hole dandruff. Your mother was a whore
for a pack of lice-ridden, flea-bitten, mangy mongrel dogs --- and you are
the love child of the omega male mongrel dog and the dog-pack's whore.
Furthermore, you were born premature and retarded, and spend all day sucking
stinky dicks. Even normal, regular fags shun you because to have sex with
you would be like throwing a wiener down a hallway.
How does it feel to be always one-upped like this? You say, "blow me", and
in return you get a half paragraph of the same, ridiculously infantile
drivel, but more creative and original. I can even do infantile sex-drivel
better than you, duh, blow me. What the **** is that? Brain dead mongoloid
idiots can do better than that.
You remind me of an abused animal who keeps coming back and licking the hand
that is abusing it when you ask me to have sex with you, instead of, at the
very least, coming back with any kind of decent insult, you child of a
mangy, omega dog's whore!

---
LOL, I see that the mere _thought_ of a homosexual encounter sends you
into an uncontrolled frenzy, Nancy! If wonder if "The gentleman doth
protest too much"?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer