I finally got a look at the PDF using Adobe Illustrator. Didn't know
that program would work although it is a bit clumsy to use. I noticed
pin 7 off the secondary with the first tap on the winding to ground. No
wonder I read a "short" to ground on pin 7. Boy do I feel stupid! Now
seeing it on the schematic its like the sun just came out.... So there
is no short to ground after pulling the flyback it seems, so the
transformer must be shorted. A new one should be here tomorrow. I'll
still have to try to figure out why RF03 looks like at some point it
had overheated and now reads 220 ohms. Maybe I have a vertical problem
too. Dunno I'll try to get the set up and then see. Lenny Stein, Barlen
Electronics.