larry g

I'm a thinkin here that if the DHMO in the water ddon't kill ya it might do
ya some good.
lg
no neat sig line

"DeepDiver" wrote in message
"BillP" wrote in message
Steve Peterson wrote:
By using the same "scientific" methods that produced the myth of Global
Warming/Freezing (i.e., they made it up).

Sounds like you need to visit www.dhmo.org to learn about a _real_
threat.
Nasty stuff, that DHMO...

I have heard that crap is in all the drinking water in the USA!
Steve

Yes, Steve, and it's pollulted all the world's oceane!!!
aaaaarrrrrgggg1

How dare those evil American industrialists and corporations dump raw DHMO
into rivers, lakes, streams, bays, and coastal waters? Sign a petition to
demand that all companies and households store DHMO waste on site until
EPA-approved disposal methods are enacted!