tarquinlinbin

On Tue, 24 May 2005 22:50:00 +0100, Fergie
wrote:

zaax wrote:

A friend of mine did that. They came round and agreed he had a leak and
promptly cut him off. He had to get a corgi registered person to find
the leak and fix it. The leak was in a concrete floor. The acid in the
concrete had attacked the copper pipe.

Same happened to me a few years ago, neighbours smelt gas, called out
BG and no leak found in their house. I was away for a few days luckily
they could get access to a meter detected a drop and cut me off. If
they hadn't the first thing I might have done was walk into the house
and automatically turn on the lights.....BOOM

As a cautionary tale,a few weeks ago on Merseyside, a householder was
away on holiday . A family member was looking after the house. One day
he called round to check the mail and stuff,opens door,smells
gas,turns light on,boom,house demolished,hes off to hospital,dies a
few days later-the end.

Be a good Global citizen-CONSUMECONFORMOBEY

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/