tom

How many hours did you spend on this so far John --- how many hours spent
sweating away with a thesaurus and dictionary? Hah! Not once has it taken
more than, literally, a couple minutes for me to bang off a reply to your
insipid, feeble-minded, ramblings.
Your capacity for self deception is the only thing remarkable about you ---
you have really managed to convince yourself that you're behaviour is
appropriate and correct. This is a group for people to dicuss electronic
related topics, not the nature of skype cartoons and how bad they are.
Oooooh, thum thar skype cartoons they're like thum nazis. Hello? Is this
alt.gushy.notnice.cartoonopinions ?
There, can't be bothered doing any more than that. It's not even worth
reading, I'm sure nobody will read it, and nobody will feel rushes of
horrible nazi-skype-cartoon triggered emotions and then 'nobody' will spend
the rest his evening exercising his capacity for self deception and speedy
dictionary lookups --- have a nice evening Nobody.

--
73
Tom