John Fields

On Tue, 24 May 2005 17:04:03 GMT, "tom" wrote:

I was trolling, hah, you're the one who started the ball rolling with a
meaningless drive-by comment about skype. You consider an unsolicited
drive-by relating to a means of reaching an OP as relevant --- wow.

---
No, what I posted was:

"Yes. Blow off Skype.

Look at their cartoons, particularly the ones which suggest that death
is an appropriate solution for disagreement with their philosophy.

Just another bunch of nazis"

To which you replied:

"I see this is a serious issue for you --- would you like to explore
this further?"

To which I replied:

"Sure. What did you have in mind?

To which you replied:

"Are you a troll?"

At that point, since you obviously chose to divert the thread away
from the discussion of Skype, it became obvious to me that you were
either insincere or incapable of participating in a rational
discission, and the rest of your childish exchange proved that I was
right on both counts.
---

I find it revealing that you would assume that I find your posts to be
threatening. Pathetic, yes. Unfortunate,. definitely --- but threatening?
Why on earth would anyone find you or your feeble-minded drivel threatening?

---
If you think I'm not, then I suggest that you've blocked out the
well-deserved thrashing I gave you with regard to trashing your
posting history on this group.

If you'd like to we can go over it all again and you can supply the
reasons why I was wrong. I suspect that won't happen, though.
---

And why would 'control' even be a factor to begin with?

---
Ah, the crux of the matter! You claim that:

"You must come from some kind of abusive environment where everyone
calls everyone else stupid, I'm even getting sucked into your
mindless, reflexive "you're stupid" vortex of dysfunctionality."

Well, that's just stupid. And, even worse, since you can't see
that you can't/won't disengage, you seem entirely unable to understand
that you _can't_ extricate yourself from the vortex! Caught in it and
not being able to swim away from it or dissipate it indicates loss of
control, and that's precisely where you are now, not under your own
control and sinking into the whirlpool.

I own you. The hook is set and you're my trout. Out on the end of my
line responding to my every tug while you're slowly, inexorably, being
reeled in.

Oh, you may take a little line every now and then and think that
you're going to flail yourself loose, but that's just because I'm
giving you a little slack to make it interesting.

Eventually, since you're just small fry, I'll let you go and you'll
get hooked by someone less merciful but, in the meantime, you'll have
to fight _my_ hook.
---

Your personality
structure becomes more sharply defined with each successive post --- clearly
you not only come from some kind of abusive environment where you're called
stupid, but control, or more precisely the lack thereof, is evident.

---
Which is your favorite bait?

Check one of the following:

1. Derision