Dave Hinz

On Tue, 24 May 2005 20:18:36 GMT, DeepDiver wrote:
"warren" wrote in message
oups.com...

The other day an article in the newspaper was saying some local
government (bragging) is changing over to the no lead wheel
weights. I guess nation wide they are trying to change the wheel
weights from lead to zinc because of environmental issues. This
was based on the fact that in the article, 13 percent of vehicles
loose wheel weights and they are ground up on the road.

Now my question is how the heck did they come up with the
13 percent number?

By using the same "scientific" methods that produced the myth of Global
Warming/Freezing (i.e., they made it up).

Sounds like you need to visit www.dhmo.org to learn about a _real_ threat.
Nasty stuff, that DHMO...