tom

I was trolling, hah, you're the one who started the ball rolling with a
meaningless drive-by comment about skype. You consider an unsolicited
drive-by relating to a means of reaching an OP as relevant --- wow.
I find it revealing that you would assume that I find your posts to be
threatening. Pathetic, yes. Unfortunate,. definitely --- but threatening?
Why on earth would anyone find you or your feeble-minded drivel threatening?
And why would 'control' even be a factor to begin with? Your personality
structure becomes more sharply defined with each successive post --- clearly
you not only come from some kind of abusive environment where you're called
stupid, but control, or more precisely the lack thereof, is evident.
Have a nice day, John.

--
73
Tom