Upscale

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message

Obviously you're not aware that the saw *IS* in production. grin
They've been delivering since last fall.

Consider this. People are much more likely to complain problems with a
product than they are to compliment a product. Would to agree to that? If
so, then considering that it *has* been in production since last fall, I
have yet to see anyone complaining about one of your "false-positives"
happening to them. I imagine that if there were any, someone would have been
yelling wide and long by now and everybody here would know about it.

How does that affect all your "if's" you've been proposing? Seems to me so
far, your "ifs" have succumbed to a few "has nots" or "has not yets".