Phisherman

I built a 3-drawer cabinet with tall drawers, low sides. The corners
are hand-cut dovetails and knobs are turned dogwood--mainly did this
to practice but it did become a nice "furniture" piece. The drawers
have removeable bottoms--3/4" thick stock with drilled holes and 1/4"
ply glued to the bottom which allows me to reomove the contents if
needed. The cabinet helps prevent rust. In my younger days, I
started out with just a scrap of 2x4 with drilled holes in it.

On Mon, 23 May 2005 23:43:34 -0700, (JAMES Mankin)
wrote:

Ok guys how do you store your bits manly spade bits forsners and auger
bits the rest you can just drill holes in a piece of wood for pitcher
would be a big help thanks in advance

Jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP