Don Foreman

On Fri, 20 May 2005 14:41:45 GMT, "Joe AutoDrill"
wrote:

So, I ask the question... Where do YOU look when you need equipment?

Disclaimer: my "business" is electronics rather than metalworking.

I puruse the trade mags and rags regularly, read the ads as much as
the 20% of technical content that has any relevance to me.

Having an informative "go to" website with some "how to" content and
examples of customer problems solved might help. Examples:

http://www.tinmantech.com/

http://www.handyharmancanada.com/

http://www.caswellplating.com/

These guys all have competitors of course, and they may not be
lowest-cost suppliers -- but I *know* that stuff I buy from them will
do what I want to do.