Edwin Pawlowski

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news:QsXee.1261109$6l.109103@pd7tw2no...
Hi,
Some projects for the summer calls for a reciprocating saw to make things
easier. I have a Dewalt 18V cordless drill with two batteries. So I was
wondering whether I buy a cordless saw or electric one like Milwaukee
Sawzall? Opinions from experienced users please? Will cordless be upto the
various chores?
TIA,
Tony

Corded is more powerful, never runs out of juice (assuming the juice is
available).

Cordless does not need long cords to use outdoors. Has limited life as
batteries must be charged. Good for light and intermittent work.

Decision has to be based on your particular needs and uses. They cordless
are very handy though. On a small job you can be done cutting in less time
that getting out an extension cord and then re-winding it.