Harold and Susan Vordos

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:Q4zke.132$_36.37@fed1read03...

I've seen an electric arc
in a container of gasoline performed. It's not the gasoline that
concerns
me, it's the mixture of gasoline fumes and oxygen that do. The

ignition
range is wide enough that anyone that risks the use is nothing more than

moron.

Harold

I'M A MORON. I'M A MORON.

One Fourth of July, we used a couple of teaspoons of gas, a 55 gallon
barrel, a spark plug, and some pure oxygen to make a LOUD noisemaker.

We drew all of the local police department, and most of the fire

department.
We lived outside the main part of town, and up on a hillside. We had some
time, and had it all cleaned up before they got there. All that was left
were a few broken windows.

And all we could say when they asked us if we had seen anything suspicious
was, "HUH?"

It was awesome.

Steve

Cool! And it proves the point all too well.

Harold