wws

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

"wws" wrote in message ...

Sunworshipper wrote:

snip

Gas is bad , very bad, especially high octane.

Even a shot glass is enough to do alot of damage.

Couple of days ago they let a guy handcuffed in the front get away at
the Hospital for covering his wife and one kid with some extremely
flammable matter and gonna set them on fire. Still haven't found him.
Should put a picture of the cop and the criminal on the paper and we
can choose.........................................

snip

Talk about curling hairs.
Way back when my father used to swab out the garage with gasoline with
my mother hollering: DON'T!
To prove her fears unwarranted he would flick his lit cigarette into the
puddle, and that put the cigarette out.

The house is still standing.

Try that with a gas water heater nearby. We'll read about it in the papers.
Don't be lulled into complacency because of one incident. Many have played
Russian roulette and survived to. Then there's the rest of them.

It's a fact that gasoline itself does not burn. I've seen an electric arc
in a container of gasoline performed. It's not the gasoline that concerns
me, it's the mixture of gasoline fumes and oxygen that do. The ignition
range is wide enough that anyone that risks the use is nothing more than a
moron.

Harold

Harold

He had the doublewide garage door open. ?
And a slight breeze.
Still, I aped him only once.
Just to be a man. Or an ape.