tom

Aaah, I knew you were some kind of undesirable, but I had no idea you were
an informant, one with either multiple personalities or maybe a
apeworm --- "So, what should we do? Rat him out ..." Go ahead, all one
of you, if informing is your thing, then have at it, see how far you get.
Oh, and if you had actually read my posts to that thread you would have seen
that I was the one advising the OP about how illegal those 'phones' are, and
I cited a recent case somewhere on the east coast where a chinese restaurant
got a many-thousand dollar fine --- duh, what's it like John.
Sorry I had to forgo posting to this thread for a few days, I had other
things to do, but I'm back now. I find it hard to believe you're a
professional circuit designer, John --- police informant, no problem,
apoplectic and hysterical, absolutely. But professional circuit designer?
Get out of town.
Oh yeah, I do have a picture of the package of transistors showing the pins
reversed, and I could post it, but I'm not going to because then it be like
I need to prove something to you, which I don't. Even if I did post it you
probably couldn't view it anyway because you probably use one of those
dumbed-down HTTP interfaces to NNTP that don't permit binaries.

73
Tom
VA7FAB
Skype Name: