Gunner

On Mon, 23 May 2005 12:06:52 GMT, Gary Brady
wrote:

ldg wrote:

Thanks Gary,

We've already talked to a commercial shop like this that makes most of
the brackets sold in this area (San Diego). Their bid for 6 simple
brackets was about $2500. I need 40.

The truss brackets will look something like this:
http://www.strongtie.com/products/co...USTOM_APG.html

You know, there is an outfit here called Trueform Metalservice that made
some brackets similar to this for a friend of mine a few years ago,
and I was shocked at how cheap they were. This business has some sort
of CNC cutting and forming equipment that apparently requires no hands
on labor. I believe a CAD drawing is required, though. Surely there's a
shop around San Diego that has similar equipment. Or if you want to
shop cross country, I could find you their phone number.

Gary Brady
Austin, TX

Ive got a waterjet cutting company that might give you a Gunner
Discount if need be. California.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown