Gunner

On 23 May 2005 03:25:01 -0700, "MikeMandaville"

Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com

I've had it with these Levis now. I just put the fourth patch on the
first pair, and they're all ready for the fifth patch now. Today I'm
going to purchase a pattern for some bluejeans, so I can pick out the
material myself, rather than having to settle for whatever the
manufacturer wants to use. I never used a sewing machine before, but
I'm sure that my mother won't mind loaning me hers. I might as well
make myself a blue denim jacket also while I'm at it.

Mike Mandaville
Austin, Texas

Consider using canvas instead of denim. And double reinforce the
knees.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown