Joe AutoDrill

I'm a bit surprised that you waited so long in this string to put our your
website in your signature. I'm also a bit curious as to why you have two
web sites, and why they are so different.

It was a mistake. I don't EVER want to be confused with spammers so I am
purposely taking my sig off this particular thread to avoid that
accusation... people who really want to find me can do it via other threads
where the sig is prominently shown at the bottom every time. grin I
don't think anyone here would confuse me with spammer-trash, but one or two
complaints that get you blacklisted can really hurt business...

The sites are different to get page rank under different terms. "production
drilling" and "multiple spindle heads" are sometimes thought of in teh same
realm, but because they are used in different arenas (CNC, lathe, fixtures
on assembly lines, robot handled, etc.) we chose to make some focused
sites... We have 8 or 9 up now.

It also helps with the search engine ranking since we sometimes have three
different sites in the top 10. Better odds of a clickthrough.

CLIP

What little I looked at your sites they are ok, at least didn't **** me
off.

Good!

CLIP

I realize that this is a bit fragmented but ideas come faster than I can
type. Hopefully one of the ideas help a small bit.

Anything is helpful in this "brainstorming" session... I appreciate the
thoughts and ideas!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

no sig for this thread (when I remember!)