Lane

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
That bid isn't ridiculous. It simply needs to be interpreted correctly.
It says very clearly "I DON'T WANT THIS WORK UNLESS YOU ARE ****ING
DESPERATE".

I can make these for you and ship them to San Diego if you want.

Email me off list if you're interested. To do so, please note that my
'reply-to' address is completely bogus in every way and it is not possible
to infer my actual address from it. Please visit
http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html to email me.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington

Larry,

Just in case you need it, I can verify that Grant does this, as I've helped
him load some custom made brackets into a contractors van one day when he
hosted a local groups meeting. Grant is the real deal, and he'll treat you
right.

Lane